Pro Panel System vs Steel Tube System
This No Cut Framing System is Amazing!!!
Never before could anyone build a real steel frame without welding. Now with our incredible telescoping steel tubes and steel couplers we have created the first true no cut framing system. This system makes it fun and safe for homeowners to build their own diy outdoor kitchen.
For over 15 years BBQ Coach was the #1 DIY builder of bbq island frames with steel studs and tracks. For pros with experience studs and tracks 18 gauge were ok and got the job done. But many of our clients complained it was still difficult and not as easy as they wanted.
For this reason we invented our new real steel tube system with telescoping parts and steel couplers. We have taken bbq frame kits to the next level and created something as easy as legos to put together. Our new system has the least amount of cutting required and can be customized to any size outdoor kitchen island.
Square steel tubes are obviously a lot stronger than steel studs and a much better choice for your outdoor kitchen. But before our invention they could only be assembled with welding making it not a possible option for most people. But now with our new system no welding is required making it the best choice for anyone wanting to construct an outdoor kitchen.
A square steel tube frame is better than track and studs to build a BBQ island frame for the following reasons:
- Strength: Steel tubes are much stronger than steel studs. This is important for an outdoor kitchen, which will be exposed to the elements and heavy use. Steel tubes are also more resistant to warping and bending, which can be a problem with steel studs.
- Durability: Steel tubes are designed to last for many years. They are weatherproof, insect-proof, and resistant to fire. Steel studs, on the other hand, are not as durable and may need to be replaced more often.
- Ease of assembly: Steel tubes are easy to assemble, even if you don't have any experience with welding. They come with pre-drilled holes and easy-to-use couplers. Steel studs, on the other hand, can be more difficult to assemble and may require welding.
- Customization: Steel tubes are modular, so you can easily customize them to fit your needs. You can change the size, shape, and height of the frame to accommodate your appliances and other needs. Steel studs, on the other hand, are not as customizable.
- Affordability: Steel tubes are more affordable than steel studs if you are willing to do the work yourself. You can buy steel tubes at most home improvement stores. Steel studs, on the other hand, are often only available from specialty suppliers.
Overall, a square steel tube frame is the better choice for building a BBQ island frame. It is stronger, more durable, easier to assemble, more customizable, and more affordable than track and studs.
Here are some additional benefits of using a square steel tube frame for your BBQ island:
- It can support heavier loads, such as a large grill or refrigerator.
- It is more resistant to moisture and pests, which can damage wood or other materials.
- It can be painted or powder-coated to match your home's exterior.
- It is a more versatile material, so you can use it to create a variety of different designs.
If you are considering building a BBQ island, I recommend using a square steel tube frame. It is the best way to ensure that your island is strong, durable, and long-lasting.