4ft Welded Outdoor Kitchen Split Bar Counter
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
4ft Welded Steel Bar Counter Kit for DIY outdoor kitchens
If You want a Split Bar Counter for your outdoor kitchen, this new steel framing system is a game changer! All of the cantilevers are welded. No leveling is needed. This Heavy Duty and assembly is super easy! This system is 100 times easier than building an outdoor kitchen split bar counter with studs and tracks.
These pre-welded cantilvers make assembling a split bar counter amazingly simple and easy..
An outdoor kitchen split bar counter is a type of counter that is divided into two sections, one for food preparation and one for serving. The food preparation section is typically located on the side of the counter that is closest to the grill or stovetop, while the serving section is located on the opposite side. This type of counter is often used in outdoor kitchens because it allows for more efficient use of space and provides a convenient place to both cook and eat.
Here are some of the benefits of using an outdoor kitchen split bar counter:
- Efficient use of space: A split bar counter can help you to maximize the space in your outdoor kitchen. The food preparation section can be used for tasks such as chopping vegetables, mixing batters, and grilling meats, while the serving section can be used for setting out food and drinks. This can help to keep your kitchen organized and prevent you from feeling cramped.
- Convenient: A split bar counter can be a convenient place to both cook and eat. You can easily move food from the food preparation section to the serving section, and you can also use the counter to eat your meals. This can save you time and energy, and it can also make your outdoor kitchen more enjoyable.
- Aesthetically pleasing: A split bar counter can add a touch of sophistication to your outdoor kitchen. The two sections of the counter can be made from different materials, such as granite to create a unique look. You can also choose to add decorative elements, such as backsplashes or lighting, to further enhance the look of your counter.
If you are considering adding an outdoor kitchen split bar counter to your home, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- The size of your kitchen: The size of your kitchen will determine the size of the counter. You will need to make sure that the counter is large enough to accommodate your needs, but not so large that it takes up too much space.
- The materials you want to use: The materials you choose for your counter will affect its durability and appearance. Some popular materials for outdoor kitchen counters include granite, concrete, and tile.
- The style of your kitchen: The style of your kitchen will also affect the look of your counter. If you have a traditional kitchen, you may want to choose a counter made from natural materials, such as granite or wood. If you have a more modern kitchen, you may want to choose a counter made from a synthetic material, such as concrete or quartz.
With a little planning, you can add an outdoor kitchen split bar counter that is both functional and stylish.
Measurements: 41" high x 4 ft long with a 14" over hang.
Custom Length: Yes you can trim the 4ft length tracks to a shorter length before assembly.
4 each Welded Cantilevers
2 each 4ft CT's
1 each 4ft Angle Iron
4 each Connector Plates (To attach to the module)
Custom Product Tab
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.